mardi 23 juin 2009

Emmanuel Donval







Flora Grubb nous fait découvrir l'admirable travail du paysagiste Emmanuel Donval...
Flora Grubb makes us discover the admirable work of Emmanuel Donval...
Emmanuel Donval's agency :Green Cherry Design

2 commentaires:

Deviant Deziner, aka Michelle a dit…

Delphine,
You must come and visit me in Northern California.
So many of your images resonate with me and many that you have posted are people and places that I know and would love to share with you in person.

I live in an area called Marin County.
It is just north of San Francisco by 25 minutes on the freeway when the traffic is flowing along nicely.
To the west of me by 25 minutes is the beach and to the east by 10 minutes is Sonoma Valley ( the picture showing the planters infront of the Vinters Building is 10 minutes from my house ) and Napa Valley , the center of the California Wine region is just another 20 minutes further on.
I live where the giant redwood trees meet the rolling oak studded hills .
If you ever plan a trip to Northern California, please come and visit with me.
Michelle

Delphine a dit…

Of course, i will. And you will come to Paris with us.